Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Returning Player - Still Poor

Started by Tibit [2023328] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 219 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Tibit [2023328]

Returned not long ago and recently started playing more actively again working on those Gym Gains, but as for income.... besides the OC every week and the daily salary, I am sinking my money into Xanax. I don't have a Bil $ to get the investment stock and am currently doing 2 weeks at a time with quite small returns.

 

I also remember joining a Faction before and getting paid based off how much respect you get from hits, but I was always annoyed by the "Call whoever you're hitting 5 min before" thing, people were abusing this calling it earlier, and it turned wars from something fun into a sitting game in the faction chat starring at the seconds tick down so you can press ENTER to claim the hit before anyone else at the perfect time - that was just not fun to me what so ever, is that how faction wars are in general? Or was I just unlucky with the Faction I joined at that time - it kind of killed my fun with factions and made me want to join a relaxed faction that never goes to war, am I missing out on the fun here?

 

What would be the most optimal way to make money right now? I feel poor 🫠


Also based on the working stats, what is a good salary? 

Working Stats:

  • Manual labor 117,719
  • Intelligence 71,399
  • Endurance 68,815
  • Total 257,933

 

Oh and btw, I am trying to sell a Dong : Greg to gather up some money towards the stock, but no one seems to want those anymore.

Zoot [1759387]

Theyre not wrong. Ched has nerfed most other ways of making money, but as he's said in the past; the precious donator packs will **never** lose value.

Dakarnob [2810608]

Active trading is a good way. Buy from lot of newbies and sell bulk at a better price. Bounty hunting is one option (slows down you gym progress a bit).. Or good old plushie/flower grinding. 2B in bank is a priority because that alone will cover your daily Xanax needs and rent when you reach that point.