Since Tornpal is down, does anyone know a good alternative?
Tornpal
Started by Str1ngerBell [2892280] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Viciously_Grim [2752611] ×2
It's working just fine? No alternative exists either no.
the market element seems to be throwing up errors
Market endpoints are all down for now. Rest of the site remains functional. So bazaars are invisible currently which is what OP is referring to.
There is an ongoing issue, I'll make a few posts when I have more information. Hoping it won't be down for too long.
TornPal has been shut down completely, sadly.
Faction started their chain this morning, and now about 5 hours later I come back to redo chain and the site is now fully shut down. I noticed the downtime last week that lasted like a day, unfortunate as it seems perm now. Was using the FF tool and was hoping to get into the premium service but it was always full. Assuming that's what caused it to get shut down?
It's down for good.
This includes all services running off Torn Pal data.
There is no alternative to the bazaar search tool. (Not at that rate of calls at least)
Battle Stat Predictor is the only alternative I'm aware of for FF Scouter. It is a paid service.
- Viciously_Grim [2752611]
-
There is no alternative to the bazaar search tool. (Not at that rate of calls at least)
Does this mean that Bazaars are now irrelevant?
Mentions: Viciously_Grim [2752611]
There's also TSC and Tornium that provide stats/stat estimates.
Disclaimer: I'm the developer of the latter.
Mentions: [Retired] Torn Spies Central
For now. There is a new tool in development, which may or may not go into production at some point to be determined.
I have gotten 4 trades since I ate dinner. 🫠 So I guess that's what I'll be doing now.
I haven't used those except to make a chain list (with Tornium). Do either of them have visuals on Torn or is the UI all external?
TSC has a pretty well-rounded userscript and is integrated into TPDA. I haven't put much effort into a userscript so the userscript for Tornium is pretty barebones compared to others (although it is OSS so someone could update it if they want to).
Oh that reminds me Torn PDA will show Fair Fight once you've attacked someone, in your chain list. It has a bare bones start estimate from Torn Stats on profile pages. Nothing like the arrows or colored boxes from FF Scouter and BSP, respectively though.
TSC looks like this
Oh that's just the same as base Torn PDA basically (hidden in the profile).
No. Look at the Interval. That's all TSC. You may want to go look at the actual forum page for it.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16290287
Mentions: [Retired] Torn Spies Central
I'm already missing tornpal. I liked FF scouter and have shopped the bazaars for the first time since they got chedded.