Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Title Reset

Started by Marti [2135807] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Marti [2135807]

Sorry if this has been suggested before. I think it would be a good idea to have a title reset option possible using points. The only reason I suggest this is because I have done 1000s of revives so probably stuck with the healer title forever. It would be nice to be able to reset this as I change career paths and become more violent.