Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by Nobody [237547] on in Attacking.

388 replies · 2.58k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 389 / 389 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Carliin [3719114]

Hi, I did 10 loses. Waiting for payment:)

 

Will update once received payment 

 

Update: payment received :)

Nobody [237547]

Should be all paid out, except for someone who has done a total of 2 attacks... Will see if they do at least 4 more before paying the 1 Xanax.

Cthaeh [3719385]

Three xannies is 805k*3 = 2.415m if you're smart enough to buy xanny from bazaars rather than the market.

 

That's less than 250k/loss. Whereas normal cost for a loss would range from 250k to 350k, so it's lower than the lowest casual loss price.

Moreover, 805k in xanny and 805k in cash are different things. Cash is more liquid, therefore, more valuable.

 

Plus, it's only bulk sales, which less comfortable for noobs. 10 attacks is 250 energy. So noobs would have to regen energy for a while, in process, maybe forgetting what they were doing and hence not getting paid for uneven outstanding attacks as honestly outlined in the post. Hence lowering the average cost of an attack even below the 241.5k.

 

Sorry, I do appreciate a good attempt to... gaslight? But I decided I would leave it here just to give them a slight chance to see this for what it is. No hard feelings. Just a noob extending a claw to other noobs.

RebelAssassin [3695001]

Although you are correct with the numbers. You could take those 3 Xanax which would give you 750e and go and find someone buying losses for cash. 750e = 30 attacks. 30@250k a loss is 7.5mill or 9mill if you can get 300k a loss. Or you also turn those 3 Xanax into 9. Just becareful not to OD.

A1ter3go [3732256]

Just saying  currently as 4 day old player, I didn't know the bazaar existed until yesterday, and honestly I'm still not sure how it works or how I can buy from it. If I have to jump through extra hoops to locate a buyer though, new players including myself, may be less inclined to do it. I understand there's a place for educating new players, but this isn't it.

 

This thread shows a tried and true method spanning four pages full of people who have bought what was advertised and received their payment.

 

The Xanax in question are currently 840k on item market vs 800k on bazaar is the difference of 120k total. Could that be considered a lot for new players? Maybe. Is it really that much as far as progression of the game goes, no, because you're still netting 1.5M+ per cycle.

 

Saying this is gaslighting however is incorrect. What's gaslighting is veteran players reaching out to noobs via DM and buying losses for 50k, day old players that don't know any better. I did 3 rounds of that on my second day thinking I was getting rich, only to find out yesterday what the actual going rate is.

 

Don't muddy a thread filled with positive reviews just to say "hey you're doing it wrong!" This is catered towards new players, and still a good deal. Lastly it's already prefaced at the bottom of OPs post where it's stated after a certain period of time you're better off using other methods to spend your energy.

Nobody [237547]

I made this thread 15 days before you created your account. Xanax is not 805k, it usually fluctuates between $817-830k on bazaars. Screenshot from right now:

 

I don't usually buy from bazaars though, I buy from a young players for $817k a pop who was tired of getting buy-mugged. I have occasionally bought Xanax for $830k from bazaars since that one travel trader isn't always enough to pay for all my defends.

 

There is no wait for energy regeneration, I explained that in the original post, use one Xanax for 10 attacks, where are you getting this crap from? All natural E should be used in the gym.

 

A big mistake a lot of newer players do is to not use Xanax at all, yet it is arguably the most important item in the game. I do my services like this, it's not like I took out an advertisement, my thread is in the exact same spot as everyone else's. When I made this thread, I saw several threads from both sellers and buyers at $200k a pop, would you be mad if I listed "buying at $200k"?

 

Note that several buyers also randomly close their listing, and won't pay for any losses after closing, even stating so in their thread. With me, there is no such risk. I would pay for accidental attacks as well, and let them know that I was closed in PM before refusing to pay.

 

It is obvious that you have no idea how trading works, nor that there are a lot of shady dealers. I listed my price, gave some advice, linked to a few threads as well as market links.

 

Bazaar script link: HERE

 

Also, everyone should be all paid out now!

Mentions: [Ver 4.0] Show Bazaar Listings in Item Market

Celestova [3594618]

Heyo, throwing in my 2 cents here. I am one of the xan sellers, I make one run to SA per day and trade with "Nobody" once a day to sell the 29 Xans (sometimes less if im HJ-ing, sometimes more if i get a good bazaar deal) at 817K. This is a very good price for the buyer to be locked in at, especially with HJ supplies MV taking off like it currently is