22:19:48 - 05/05/25 You accepted JuicyJ20's faction application to The New Uprising
Was just made aware of this thread and will be working on those owed in getting paid or they'll be chopped and screwed.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
22:19:48 - 05/05/25 You accepted JuicyJ20's faction application to The New Uprising
Was just made aware of this thread and will be working on those owed in getting paid or they'll be chopped and screwed.
He doesn't pay anymore. I did 14 and it's been a day, he refused to pay
I atked him 22 times earlier, and dm'ed him at the time
Still waiting
Thanks. Dude screwed me out of 1.8m for 6 losses smh
You don’t get scammed by Nebula🥱
I attacked him 22 times a few days ago and he hasent paid yet,
Here are the logs, Thank You.
| 2 DAYS AGO | |||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 11:21:01 - 05/05/25 | You used 25 energy attacking JuicyJ20 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 30m [view] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 11:20:54 - 05/05/25 | You used 25 energy attacking JuicyJ20 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 26m [view] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 11:20:48 - 05/05/25 | You used 25 energy attacking JuicyJ20 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 20m [view] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 11:20:41 - 05/05/25 | You used 25 energy attacking JuicyJ20 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 27m [view] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 11:20:36 - 05/05/25 | You used 25 energy attacking JuicyJ20 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 15m [view] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 11:20:30 - 05/05/25 | You used 25 energy attacking JuicyJ20 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 24m [view] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 11:20:24 - 05/05/25 | You used 25 energy attacking JuicyJ20 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 22m [view] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 11:20:19 - 05/05/25 | You used 25 energy attacking JuicyJ20 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 16m [view] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 11:20:13 - 05/05/25 | You used 25 energy attacking JuicyJ20 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 22m [view] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 11:20:05 - 05/05/25 | You used 25 energy attacking JuicyJ20 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 26m [view] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions: JuicyJ20 [3703691]
The same for me, I did 6 attacks and did not get paid!!
(Edit) He just payed me. I did a lot of attacks for him and he always payed promptly. This 6 last attacks took longer than usual for him to pay. He's legit . At least he was with me
I am waiting on payment for 9 attacks. - Paid Now!
He hasn't paid anyone at all
Update: I'm very surprised and happy that I got paid now
Have you been paid?
Have you been paid?
Have you been paid?