//
About this thread
Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 72
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 74 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- straylight [2340312]
· 33 likes ·
brother, put the crack pipe down - Andyman [471591]
· 21 likes ·
Hey guys, let's hold off on the negative comments about OP. It's not nice to make fun of retarded people. - Starbreaker [2737884]
· 20 likes ·
I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about but that post immediately and unequivocally makes me take the side of the person or people you're whining about. Can't even help it, it's like the migration instinct or …
brother, put the crack pipe down
I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about but that post immediately and unequivocally makes me take the side of the person or people you're whining about. Can't even help it, it's like the migration instinct or magnetism or something.
Have you escaped from your carer again?
*shrugs*
Gotta give it to him, he out shitposted me on his own fac.
oh hey, it’s Temu D3vl!
you were my first newbie beef. Glad to see you’ve moved on and matured. I see you’re chat banned now; did you threaten to use your karate on someone again?
02:58:15 - 14/05/23 You caught xSxAxTxAxNx outside your home with stink bombs in their hand. You forced them down their throat.
02:56:59 - 14/05/23 xSxAxTxAxNx was cocky enough to try pranking you with the old 'Bag of dog poop' trick. You offered them a little blunt force trauma, they accepted...
Nice thread, much better than that stupid pickle thread.
Sir, the drama is coming from inside the faction 🙀
I'm obligated to take JFK's side on this because they out rank you on the peen leaderboard
If you’re looking to buy some Xanax I got a guy
I have absolutely no idea what this is all about...
What the heck is this guy even on about? LOL
So you sexually harassed someone and got a chat ban?
You know words only make sense when they have a meaning behind em and aren't just total gibberish, yeah?
He unfortunately did not. The crack pipe was too strong with this one
OP probably forgot to take his meds, had a full blown mental breakdown in faction chat and started being super homophobic and inciting **** and strangulation.
We had to get staff to sort him out
This guy is silly
I want what he's having.
Eh, actually, it doesn't look like fun.
Reading that killed any high that I have achieved today, holy shit.
Pipe down, splash water on your face, and go to bed.