Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Banking Issue

Started by Xena [2598132] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Xena [2598132]

Hiiii~

 

I am currently having an issue with faction banking - each time I select "add to balance" and pay one member, once it has added the value to their balance, it is automatically switching back to "give money" and then I have to manually remove the name to input the next members name and once again switch to "add to balance".

 

I checked the other posts here, and also the patch notes and can't see why this is happening. I have also removed all extensions and scripts and tried on mobile using Kiwi Browser and PC using Chrome.

 

Please advise ^.^

-Beesus- [1959482]

I turned off my scripts and it fixed. 

 

Apparently someone done a similar post, and it was to do with a Script that needed updating. 

 

I am too lazy for that so I turned em all off 

ForesterISR [2529142]

Looks like its the wall battle stats script

And the walla walla script cause an issue

Started taking off scripts one by one and once took down those 2 it is now working again well

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The name is getting cleared correctly, but the option choice is not being remembered. I will ask Yevhen to check this.

 

 

Thanks!

zhylenkoy [3604429] Admin Staff

Hello!

Looks resolved for me. Could you please check if the Give money/Add to balance selection works as expected?

Thanks!