Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Code

Started by Cthaeh [3719385] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

g00berino [3721178] ×1 Reno-Crowley [3723756] ×1

Cthaeh [3719385]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

Hi folks, so it seems like I misplaced my referral link and have a few friends joining without. Noticed it now that I have one actually using it properly.

 

Here's my referral link: https://www.torn.com/3719385

The person in question is https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3723756

 

I'll have them posting a confirmation. Sorry for the bother. I may need to do this in a few other cases. I'll make other posts when they will get online.

Mentions: Reno-Crowley [3723756]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Referral system is there for people who bring in their genuine friends, relatives and acquaintances from real world. Based on what I am seeing, this appears to be something that was arranged after both players had already created their account. Arranging a fake referral like this is against rules. You can have an official warning for your effort and any future requests to add referrals retroactively will be denied straight away given your tendency to arrange fake referrals.