Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Full senti set competed

Started by Matty_h [48911] on in Achievements.

19 replies · 335 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
61
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Matty_h [48911]

Around November last year I made a little personal goal to buy a senti set fully funded by mugs.

 

Roll on today 6 months later and that goal was achieved! 

15:34:47 - 09/05/25 You equipped a pair of Sentinel Gloves (Immutable)

 

I finished my set just as the prices spiked making it more frustrating to finish. 

Shoutout to Sammy and Biigz who have been my go to guys for buying and recently Dadgum. (Sorry if this gets you boys blacklisted… not sorry) and to the countless other muggers out there who I’ve got to know and even split mugs with.

 

I guess now I move on and mug my way to a 10b Rifle 

 

Sammy [1204156]

You make me want to do better, then Biigz says I’m already perfect so now I’m confused??? 

Edit: oh yeah well done btw n all that 

BiiGz [2733267]

Please don’t associate me with scumbag muggers I have no involvement in any of this, learn to play torn like a real man and fly for Xanax everyday while working hard on your Crimes 

 

nah jokes muggers unite <3

DadGum [3158823]

Congrats on finishing your senti and glad I could help you get there. Pretty solid achievement imo. Now lets get this rifle..

Gym [2925723]

Congratulations on completing the set ! I've started my similar journey (Helmet so far).

 

Out of curiosity what's your full sets total Bonus ?

Typhon [1439845]

I take 90% credit for this achievement, youd be nothing if i didnt drag you in from the trash and get you grinding again.

 

 

Shooby [2510470]

Eod set when?

 

Edit:

Appreciate the deadeye sig. Had a red for awhile before I pulled my arma. Did it's job nicely.