Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bugged Functions on PC

Started by Lliras [3654897] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lliras [3654897]

Hello there,

 

I got a few bugs it seems.

it works perfectly fine on mobile (using torn PDA).

but on Pc tried it with Chrome and Opera Browser it doesn’t.

On the Thread I didn’t found the upload Picture so sorry about that I’m trying to explain it to my best possibilities (can send screenshot over discord:liras/lucas#0969 )

 

Following Functions don’t work:

 

writing this Thread on PC:

It only shows me the Thread Title, I can also write some in it but it doesn’t show me the Post option or even the Textfield to write in it.

 

Setting up a Trade or accepting it:

When I try to set it up I’m Using the profile and the trade button, I can enter a description but the Button: Initiate Trade is greyed out.

 

When the other Person sets it up I’m able to Put items or money in but after I’m accepting it, the countdown doesn’t start and I can’t confirm it. Refreshing the site just sets it back to accepting.

 

Flying back using the the Button: Travel Back(not reacting)

 

Thanks for you help

Best regards 

Lliras

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts, extensions and VPN turned off?

Lliras [3654897]

As I was just flying I could only test that function out and it is also not working in an incognito window. 
I am also not able to reply via pc only through mobile 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you check your browser console to see if there are any errors in it? Are you certain you do not have any extensions and VPN running in the Incognito window?

Lliras [3654897]

Hqy there sorry didnt see the reply.

But since today everything is working again.

 

I didnt change anything though.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please file a new report if it happens again, ensuring that it is not related to your scripts/extensions. Closing the report. Thanks..!!

ChangeName [363536]

I have the same issues, and it seems JS is the problem on desktop browsers, I tried both 3 chromium based (edge, chrome, brave) and firefox (clean install) without any extensions or scripts. all have the same issue, action buttons are not visible. 

 

I am writing this from mobile browser (brave) and everything works, please check the screenshot it might help.

 

 

edit: I encountered this problem elsewhere also: trading page (no accept button), missions (cant finish mission without full page reload), , forums and messages page (no reply)… 

 

I think all these share the same root cause