:p
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Legit, paid immediately.
Paid immediately.
Keen to Attack if this is still available.
is this guy legit??
Yes. I attacked yesterday
23:16:24 - 08/05/25 You were sent $250,000 from vedana.
23:16:02 - 08/05/25 You were sent to the hospital for 0h 22m : Lost to vedana
22:54:42 - 08/05/25 You were sent $250,000 from vedana.
22:54:02 - 08/05/25 You were sent to the hospital for 0h 20m : Lost to vedana
22:28:09 - 08/05/25 You were sent $250,000 from vedana.
22:27:45 - 08/05/25 You were sent to the hospital for 0h 26m : Lost to vedana
This guy is legit - completed 23 attacks and paid pretty much instantly
bump
^
I wanna sell losses
^
still buying?
10 hits. paid instantly when online
trusted
+rep
Yo how do I sell losses? I'm very interested! Thanks!!
10 hits
this man is legit
got paid instantly after he came online
open again
Noted
^