Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

-violent if necessary-

Started by -joox- [2926202] on in Faction Discussion.

12 replies · 221 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
-joox- [2926202]

Truly good faction..we are like a meerkat colony 

 

"I don't think this faction wants this kind of attention"

 

*Pops out and looks*

 

Yeah , he's dead. Tombstone in torn..

 

I care about every member...

 

We are losing a good soldier...

 

 

Yea but your tag says JFK.....and while I was gone, you died? Yup..

 

Holds up his fellow meerkat and honors him..

-joox- [2926202]

Jfk can't even complete a 250 hit chain...chain just keeps dying...limited bonus hits...at least, -ViN- doesn't even try....