Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stocks MIssing

Started by Cloud [109736] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Cloud [109736]

Where all the stocks go.....? Their is a shit ton of stocks missing form the list. I though I was a bit drunk when I first looked at it but their is a bunch missing. Like the 50 and 80 mil, Bank Interest, 1 Mil and many more I cant event think of. So could someone please check into this cause the list below is everything I'm seeing? 

 

I tirned off all my scripts and everything as well just to make sure it wasn't caused by that. 

 

 

BypXByp [3243346]

Check box, top right, you have some deselected... 

 

"I tirned off all my scripts and everything"... except TornTools, which is in fact the issue.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Looks like you have them filtered, based on what it says in your own screenshot.