Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ruins?

Started by Ghundus [3707763] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Ghundus [3707763]

Idk how the archeology bit works, but Torn has enough history they could add some ruins or something to explore (find old artificers, inconsequential lore, maybe a haunting (booster or nerf) 

 

I also don’t know how the territories work, but I bet that could be added into well too.  I want to risk my sanity urban exploring (or maybe finding old caves from pre separation idk) just throwing it out there.