Interested in finding a smaller faction with nerve, od protection, and some travel perks.
Faction browsing
Started by ChaosXperim3nt [3242992] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
My advice, say less.
I'm not looking for just any faction lol but sure your advice is welcome. I was very detailed to not waste time. If it's too much to read I prob would not join yours honestly.
You're not invited to his anyway
Bro I'm all for communication you just gotta read it from someone else's perspective to get what Im sayin