lol
lol
Started by WoW_ [3295771] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 63
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- thestud [1654931]
· 9 likes ·
Selling MHQ. Send offers in Torn's latest currency only - Air's bathwater and toenail clippings. - Beerstein [1322136]
· 2 likes ·
I bid 9 Edit: That's $9.00 to be clear. - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
I talked to the leader. You can go ahead and send me th 14M and he will transfer leadership to you. Best of luck with your new faction.
ok
good job I will make u vice captain
thanks
10m take it or leave it
I bid 9
Edit: That's $9.00 to be clear.
Monarch has a new leader?!?!😶🌫️
reported
I dunno, with your epic net worth I think you should go for PT, as you could afford to pay them for ranked wars....
i bid my trusty $2 and a diabetic hamster
What?
I think one rodent is quite enough...
I'll revert to the timeless......
Shit in one hand, wish in the other, see which one fills up first...
And this kids is why you don't do drugs.
I bid my thoughts and prayers
Don't let your dreams be memes sir.
He’s perfect. Give this man a shell.
You can probably afford retardation
RMT
GOTEEM