Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

****RUNNER FOR HIRE****

Started by Dragonrider86 [3610419] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Dragonrider86 [3610419]

Do you need a runner for Xanax??? Or other items???

 

 

I am offering my services as a runner..... I will do the flying and buying while you sleep..... Just message me to let me know how much you want and by when, and I will go fetch them for you. 

 

 

 

Prices will be fixed in private, based on amount and frequency for regular orders.