Sign Ups Closed…
Past Threads - links in threads to other relevant posts
TTT November 2024
Past Articles:
Torn Tenacity Trials Start June (June 2024)
The Torn Tenacity Trials Return (Nov 2024)
Omanpx [1906686] has very nicely agreed to help with the spreadsheet / technical side again, they're very busy so I very greatly appreciate it!
Per an early April email message from Sugarvalves (Ash) (i couldn't fit Sugarvalves in the title due to character limit), they stated that Torn's willing to back the Torn Tenacity Trials with the same prizes as last time.
The prizes from last time being: (PER CATEGORY) (Torn backed rewards)
1st Place: Stat Enhancer
2nd Place: 20 FHC's
3rd Place: 15 FHC's
4th Place: 10 FHC's
5th Place 5 FHC's
Now in the past, I made my threads first and then later found out about Torn being willing to back the event with additional prizes, so having them bring the prizes first... I'm unsure how best to do prizes... I'm thinking at least 100m per category - but not sure how I want to disperse it yet... that's part of why I hadn't posted yet -- but people are eager and so I'm posting and can update things as needed before the event starts!
Editing in to add the prizes I'll be dispersing on top of Torn's amazing contributions, in an effort to be fair and reach more people, I'll be doing this for the leaderboard overall:
1st - 75th - 1 Donator Pack each
76th - 250 - 1 FHC each
251-500 - 1 Drug Pack Each
501-750 - 1 Lottery Ticket Each
For those who haven't seen this before, or who need a refresher:
There is no entry fee
no having to join a discord
no having to give api details
no donations asked for or accepted
People just need to sign up by commenting on this thread, literally if you put any comment in this thread at all, you're signed up. It's very easy and simple. No need to state which category, although you can if you want to. :)
If there are ties between any of the places, it goes by who got that placement first by their torn logs.
Not doing extra events this time, last time I took on too much when I had too much going on in my life, and this time I just want it to be smooth sailing and for everything to go off without a hitch. :)
I want people to have fun with this. That's the main point of this competition to have fun and to try to do something the most the fastest. Challenge yourself if you're up for it. :)
Important Notes!
1. No doing this competition while driving (or doing other dangerous tasks where you should be focused on the tasks). I want everyone to be safe, this competition, this game, nothing is so important that you should be doing things and driving at the same time. If you're going to be so dedicated, pull over first with your timers or whatever. Having to hear that some people were doing this with some really crazy situations, I'm really hoping people were embellishing or something, but I'm kind of thinking that's not the case... So I'm putting this note for people to be more careful, please!!!
The competition will be from the start of June 1st 2025 at 0:00 and will end on June 30th 2025 at 23:59. Times will be Torn City Time, otherwise known as UTC time to the world.
When the competition starts, Omanpx will make a thread tracking the results, due to most things only updating once per day to others now, it'll likely only be updated once per day. I'll link the thread at the bottom of this post, but usually it's stayed on the first page the last two competitions.
Now based on feedback, and trying to be fair there are a few important things this time:
- The people who got the Maol items, cannot use those items for an advantage. Everything else is fair game - books, jobs etc. But the Maol items are a bit overpowered for this. If this Halloween a lot more people get the items, like Ched kind of hinted at this past year, maybe the next installment might be different, but as of right now too many people think the Maol items give an unfair advantage.
- People can't win more than 1 category, but if people place in multiple categories, a leaderboard category will be in place. (5 points for 1st place, 4 points for 2nd place, 3 points for 3rd place, 2 points for 4th place, 1 point for 5th place). (possibly higher if i end up making rewards for those past 5th place - i will update before the event starts if that's the case).
Categories:
(Hospital Section)
- Most Revives
- Most Medical Items used
- Most Blood Withdrawn
- Most times Hospitalized
(Crimes 2.0 Section)
5. Most Vandalism Offenses
6. Most Theft Offenses
7. Most Counterfeiting Offenses
8. Most Fraud Offenses
9. Most illicit Services Offenses
10. Most Cybercrime Offenses
(Racing Section)
11. Most Racing Points Earned
12. Most Races Won
(Jail Section)
13. Most Times Jailed
14. Most People Busted
15. Most People Bailed
(Trading Section)
16. Auctions Won
17. Bazaar Customers
(Finishing Hits Section)
18. Heavy Artillery
19. Machine Guns
20. Rifles
21. Sub machine guns
22. Shotguns
23. Pistols
24. Temporary Weapons
25. Piercing Weapons
26. Slashing Weapons
27. Clubbing Weapons
28. Mechanical Weapons
29. Hand to Hand
(Items Section)
30. Items found in dump
31. Candy Eaten
32. Alcohol Drunk
33. Energy Drinks Drunk
(Travel Section)
34. Flights to Argentina
35. Flights to Mexico
36. Flights to UAE
37. Flights to Hawaii
38. Flights to Japan
39. Flights to United Kingdom
40. Flights to South Africa
41. Flights to Switzerland
42. Flights to China
43. Flights to Canada
44. Flights to Cayman Islands
(Attacking Section)
45. Attacks Won
46. Attacks Stalemated
47. Attacks Assisted
48. Attacks Escaped
49. Critical hits
50. Stealth Attacks
51. Attacks Lost
(Drugs Section)
52. Most Cannabis
53. Most Ecstasy
54. Most Ketamine
55. Most LSD
56. Most Opium
57. Most PCP
58. Most Shrooms
59. Most Speed
60. Most Vicodin
61. Most Xanax
Edited Section:
(Bonus Section - NPC Attacks through Loot Ranger Logs Only)
62. Most NPC Hit's to the Throat
63. Most NPC Hit's to the Groin
64. Most NPC Hit's to the Head
65. Most NPC Hit's to the Heart
(It's important that you do the attacks you want towards this with Loot Rangers, because we'll only be pulling from the loot ranger logs.) Decided hits to body parts as it's more random than just kills or loot, but it takes people consistently entering npc fights too. :)
FAQ - Answers
- Doing nothing with the bounty section, because I don't want people upset if bounties increase.
- Not doing se's used, because of how much they cost.
- Not doing anything with mugs, because it would increase mugging, and people would be upset.
- Hoping to do things with NPC's in the Bonus Section, just not items looted or NPC's killed.
- Some things that it would be fun to incorporate, it's not possible to track without api details, and I don't want to gather api info.
- Some of the categories I didn't chose either because it's expensive and thus would be money based on who won, or it's time gated. Tried to have categories that both new and veteran players could excel at - some are better for different groups.
- Any question asking if I will give you xyz (se, 100m, fhc - etc - "just because" - is going to be a no. I will give advice, I will answer questions, I will help with new player items to an extent, but I want people to try to challenge themselves to earn things versus just doing a giveaway, which is part of why I started this last year.
- Rehabs not being done because it ends up being a spending contest.
- ODs always go to ketamine users, so removed that too.
Updated Post May 24th, 2025
The competition begins at 0:00 June 1st 2025 TCT.
You have until May 31st 2025. - 23:00 TCT to sign up.
Good luck all, have fun, I hope you enjoy!
————————————————
Going to emphasize this here at the bottom, since I didn’t articulate it very well with my original post this time. Sugarvalves and Torn staff are absolutely amazing for backing this, I said it in the message back to them before and from us talking, but I was very wrong in not noting it very well above. I’ve read through it a few times now that someone pointed out a missing category (which I’ve now added), and upon reading it — realized my gratitude to Ash was missing in the post even though it was on my mind and anyway, probably saying this awkwardly but I just really think that people should be thanking him and Torn staff a lot too 🥺☺️😁
Extra Note: Been working with Jairyll with this and she's amazing :) Big Kudos. :)
Leaderboard! By Omanpx 🫂🐈🩵
Mentions: Omanpx [1906686] · June 2025 TTT - Official leaderboard · Sign Ups Open - 5 Torn Wide Events 4 November!-TTT · TTT - Torn Wide Comp for June! Sign Ups Closed!