lol
Started by WoW_ [3295771] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Selling MHQ.
Send offers in Torn's latest currency only - Air's bathwater and toenail clippings.
what's the best offer so far haha
I hear another family might be cheaper now
Pay them in card skimmers
👀
That was scary!
I hope that I never get on your bad side.....
😩
Best post and a real LoL xD
I have a lot of trust to offer
Just the guy I needed to to talk to
Thanks for the reminder! Halloween just around the corner. Make sure you carry treats!
Not bit fan of candy as it’s not good for the teeth
Not a problem! I will free your hands of them!
How did this get 30+ R
Cause the poeple of monarch know about me I’m regular and they see good leader potential in me noobie
U sound u like you want to become one of my vice captains once I own monarch so I will allow it
This post is surprisingly wholesome .good luck sir in your endeavors
Yes I’m currently looking to loan 15m without paying it back to start a faction
Can I be vice to the vice captain boss?
Keep us updated on your progress
Hmh only if u can win against me in battle