Whats y'all's jobs and why did you pick them?
I'm to young to have a job so don't ask
Started by Receipt [3480295] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Whats y'all's jobs and why did you pick them?
I'm to young to have a job so don't ask
I was a Marine and then a PSC in Iraq, then a drug counsellor, then I retired early. I don't recommend any of those jobs when you come of age lol.
Dang thank you for your service man
In august I deploy to bootcamp for the US Navy. Nuclear Engineering Submariner!
Damn, nice to hear
O dang a lang, you gotta be smart as hell to do that. What was your ASVAB score?
I do stocks lol got into cryptocurrency a long ass time ago and now just riding the f**k out of it, I also do pen-testing for a few companies and bounty hunting for a lot more. Haven't really worked the 9-5 life..in quite sometimes now.