Yunny durgs
Jlamb's Daily Xanax 3
Started by Jlamb [3212903] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 315 / 315 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Happy to get
+1 for you and your Karma (:
Thanks
Xanny fix me
I love drugs and drugs
Do you have to comment daily in order to receive one?
Xanax to the max baby 😂😂
So is thread #2 dead which would explain me not getting anything for my 2 tries?
I feel like karma is similar to a Gothic nun. My reasoning being that I can't prove that it is real but I am a huge fan of thinking about it and can appreciate the concept.
[image: cdn.drawception.com]
Had a recent happy jump. PM for stat gains. Thanks for the help my friend.
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
daily :)
I could use some xan :)
17:18:08 - 15/05/25 You liked Jlamb's thread Jlamb's Daily Xanax 3 in Fun & Games : This is the third run for more karma awareness …
liked! 😁 Wish me luck if I win I’ll let ya’ll know!
According to Freud, what is in between fear and sex?
Fünf.
Thanks so much for the xanax before and I'm here again to hopefully win :)