Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

*FULL*

Started by Boba_Fett [3036422] on in Company Recruitment.

19 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Boba_Fett [3036422]

I am currently looking for 2 new employees for my 10* Firework Stand.

 

  • Want to help boost your way through crimes?  Look no further!  You can exchange 1 Job Point into 2 Nerve!
  • +50% to awareness, help increase your chances of getting a Skateboard or Parachute in the city!
  • 1 Free Rotational Train daily!

 

 

Ideally I am looking for:

  • 2k Endurance and 1k Intelligence

OR

  • 1k Manual and 500 Intelligence

 

 

Any questions please feel free to reach out and contact myself either by DM, Mail or by replying to this post.

 

Many thanks for looking!

Boba_Fett [3036422]

Hey bud, sorry for the late reply, unfortunately the position is now filled.  If another one comes up I'll shoot you a message :-)

Boba_Fett [3036422]

Looking for 1 more due to someone leaving.

 

Ideally I am looking for:

  • 2k Endurance and 1k Intelligence

OR

  • 1k Manual and 500 Intelligence