Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination (again)

Started by OriginalValjean [2934750] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 402 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
OriginalValjean [2934750]

From the latest newspaper article:

 

Business Class Tickets rose by $1m from $6m to $7m this month. Anyone who wants to stock up ahead of Elimination should probably do so before they go up further. 

 

Have I missed something? Is elimination coming back soon? Will it involve more flying? 

 

Or is this just a long term investment as it is not on the calendar for this year? That, and the "refactoring elimination" patch notes and "Violeta: Competition system refactoring / Implement Elimination stage & attacks integration" is very intriguing.

Neliex [2857538]

They said they are bringing  back 1 new event this year and remaking 1 old one. If you ever paid attention what developers are doing in Ched announcments you would see elimination is up for a remake for quite some time now.

 

How will they remake it? No clue.

When? No clue.

 

Another one would probably be RPS

 

Edit:

 

Artem: Refactoring Elimination competition / Fixing Casino bugs

 

Violeta: Competition system refactoring / Implement Elimination stage & attacks integration

BaggyWrinkles [3145984]

I usually buy BCTs for rehab, because I hate traveling that much. Usually I end up spending 3× what I spend on rehab just for the ticket, to save a couple hours. 

 

But the chamois plushies make up for it....

 

Oh, wait....