Sorry about my messages it was the morning and I was pissed off about it my bad guys and sorry to yall hopefully you'll forgive me
Sorry
Started by Receipt [3480295] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
· 7 likes ·
Cheesus hospitalized Receipt (+1.14) oops finger slipped
Mentioned in this thread
It really was a sincere accident. I was farming him, and then fat fingered my screen. I don't exactly know what my incentive would be to hospitalize a level farm for 3 hours that I was actively farming.
Welcome to Torn, shit happens suck it up and move on.
Downvoted as your shitpost was simply just a shit post...Welcome to my Hween list 😘
Tbf this happens fairly often, lots of times it's people telling their friends to attack me for exp but not telling them the difference in exp between leaves/mugs/hosps. It's why I never carry money so noobs don't get a payday off me and then think I'm a great mug target (still happens sometimes when a really new player thinks "cool I got $1,234!!" because I had leftover pickpocketing money on me or something).