Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas Town???

Started by Ronin_ [3608403] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Ronin_ [3608403]

Under the “My Forums” section of Forums I have the Christmas Town thread. ??? Is that supposed to be there or did I do something that marked it as belonging there? Not a big deal, it’s just not Christmas in May. 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Did you signup to create a Christmas town map and forget about it? Pretty much anyone can do it, and I know they typically get started really early. 

Ronin_ [3608403]

Ahh. Probably I did something like that when I was clicking around Torn in the beginning. Thanks! I’ll check that out.