[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
01:27:39 - 17/05/25 You used 25 energy attacking PANDILLERO and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]
Edit for a bit of contex: I shit posted JFK a little while back and they still crying over it. JFK: Just For Karens.
Some EX: 08:32:05 - 15/05/25 RedDead (and 4 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
And: 08:35:38 - 15/05/25 Madame_Tussaud (and 5 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
I could go on with many other pointless things they have done and said to me but eh, I am to lazy.
Still living in their heads rent free.
Peace, love and all that stuff.
Another JFK Shit Post.
Started by Clep [2234937] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 6 likes ·
Count your days; one of them I'm gonna make the Cheesiest thread. - hemi [2165616]
· 4 likes ·
I feel this deeply. Rocky road >>>>>>>>>>> Vanilla <<<<<<<<<<<< - Beerstein [1322136]
· 2 likes ·
You're on my target list. Now go pick me up some ice cream from Target. Also, I swear to god JFK is paying for these threads.
Rolling boosters and showing off the hit.
A text not worth making a thread about.
Certified shit thread, nice job.
damn bro imagine ur just a DM doing ur thing then suddenly someone goes and makes u a forum post even though u know there's no reason for u to be one, but like what can u do, ur just a DM... or rather u were til this shit happened. stay strong lil DM, u'll make it through this
Count your days; one of them I'm gonna make the Cheesiest thread.
Weeee! I can recycle my meme from your last crybaby thread.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16464608&b=0&a=0
Should include the link to the old thread. That way people can read multiple other people that had the misfortune of interacting with you in the past. LMFAO
Mentions: The true side of JFK 2.1
i can't wait though idk, in terms of cheesiest thread potential i would think someone like bumbi or titus may have u beat
Aww shit here we go again
Thank you!
You're on my target list. Now go pick me up some ice cream from Target.
Also, I swear to god JFK is paying for these threads.
Thats a,funny post
I wouldn't be too surprised if this was their idea of trying to stay relevant
Did someone pay for yours? Or did you just hit that liquor from Target a little too hard? LMFAO
Yes, it was paid for. That's how I know.
My dogs when they heard rumors about the cheesiest thread.
They like cheese. You must deliver now.
How
How what?
What flavor?
Rocky road or Mint chocolate chip, not too picky just no vanilla.
🍿