Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Spouse

Started by MageAcrossTime [3728723] on in Properties.

0 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
MageAcrossTime [3728723]

Renting a PI in exchange for Flowers/Plushies. One that's renting it maxed out all but staff. I have the staff maxed out myself, and I'm paying upkeep.

 

I will ask for some help with managing these, but will personally eat the cost of staff and upkeep. Happiness cap is 4525. Flights are free at level 15. If you can't fly yet, I'll ask for help on the other costs instead up to a certain value. How we split any costs is negotiable. (Intention is for me to have the majority cost, 50/50 split at most.)

 

Message or DM me please