Hey,
New to the game - where can I find a printer and the cards to print for the forgery section of crime?
I'm only a level 4 currently, is it worth trying this avenue yet?
thank you in advance for any help :)
Started by APixie [3746021] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey,
New to the game - where can I find a printer and the cards to print for the forgery section of crime?
I'm only a level 4 currently, is it worth trying this avenue yet?
thank you in advance for any help :)
You can find a printer in City > Item Market > Search for Printer.
As for the second part, I recommend to focus on "Search For Cash", "Shoplifting" or "Pickpocketing" instead of the other crimes. Forgery especially is time and nerve taking, and the rewards are not that good for us low levels.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Someone has very kindly sent me a printer. I will focus on trying to find the cards. :)
I search for cash all the time as I'm a whimp and scared I'll go to prison again 🥲😂 Haven't had them come up yet but I'll try the other methods mentioned for sure!
Thank you for the insight!
Thats a good first step! By doing crimes you build up Crime Experience (CE) and search for cash is the easiest crime, they become harder the further down the list you go. Once your Crime Skill (CS) in a crime becomes harder you can start to try out a little bit of a harder crime.
Many items needed for future crimes can be found during earlier crimes, burglary and pickpocket have a lot of those items. Printers can be found with pickpocket postal workers to be precise
If you fail crimes your crime experience goes down. If you succeed, it goes up. As it goes up your natural nerve bar increases, allowing you to do more crimes.
So it's definitely not in your interest to skip way ahead on crimes.
The only deviation to following the list of crimes I would suggest is to do disposal crimes daily to the best of your ability. Reason being that this particular crime is time-gated and you only get them on day reset and then you have to wait a full 24hrs to get more.
You should have enough total nerve throughout the day to do all the disposals and still grind away at whatever other crime you want to level up
Thanks so much for the replies. I'm at level 14 on the search crimes and will continue to dedicate nerve to that for now as well as the disposals and revisit this later. The tutorial mentioned the ability to have an alias identity when you can produce fake ones and I'm really intrigued by the idea but clearly getting way ahead of myself 🤡😂
Step by step sister 🧡 learn to walk first and then you can go flying!
15:14:45 - 18/05/25 You sent a Printer to APixie with the message: I found you
omg stop it 💀😂😂😂😂
Thank you 😊
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Printer
Printer can be found from following crimes:
Pickpocketing
Postal Worker (quantity 1)
Burglary
Residential Targets
Cottage (quantity 1)
Apartment (quantity 2)
Commercial Targets
Self-Storage Facility (quantity 1)
Funeral Directors (quantity 1)
Recruitment Agency (quantity 1)
Industrial Targets
Printing Works (quantity 1)
Truckyard (quantity 1)
thank you 😊