sounds like a real POS that no one in the faction likes. lets give him banking access to 25b! absolute genius move. i suppose hindsight is 20/20, dont give banking access to someone who acts like a knob, someone who has 'been nothing to problems', this is kinda insane after reading this post i feel like you guys deserved it. feel bad for the members who are affected by their leaderships awful judgement though.
Lynx22 - Faction Vault Thief
Started by AmeNyaa [2086144] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 694 / 694 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I think Lynx is a clearly an asshole bigot, but what part of this do you think is actionable?
Sorry you have to deal with this bs MADD.
MADD is a great person and a Mama Bear to her members and to see a low life , deranged imbecile like lynx take advantage of MADD's friendship really pisses me off.
That cash , even if was 100b isn't worth losing someone like MADD as a friend.
This will not go away for you lynx , I really do hope you pay that 25b in meds alone.
yeah I don't know anyone involved, so I don't have a horse in this race regardless; it's just crazy how many times in 5 years I've seen this happen with pretty distinguishable warning signs.
No one's perfect but with 17 years of experience, should really know better. If you wanna put your own money on the line, do your thing, but when you're responsible for other peoples time and money you really shouldn't be giving anyone with a problematic history that kind of "benefit of the doubt".
Bro over here talking about joining 39th as though half of HOF hasn't already heard about this shit lmfao.
Even in his fantasy world where a forum post never gets made, he does know people talk, right..?
Even if Discord was actionable, how could this possibly be against any TOS? Assuming the angle here is hate speech, I don't imagine it would pass as such even if said in a Torn DM.
And to be clear, I'm not defending Lynx22 here, this is some clown world reasoning on their part and clear evidence they're a garbage person.
ignore my faction member he is new to the forums xD
Really sad to see you being scammed. Madd was one of the nicest leads i interacted with on torn, mad respect they actually managed to talk for so long to this f**king piece of shit.
Pathetic from lynx22
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, people often wear rose tinted glasses when it comes to people they consider friends
The only person at fault here is Lynx, let's not pretend otherwise.
This is one of the many messages i woke up to this morning, just going to throw it out there but threating to raid a faction that had nothing to do with this shit show isn't the way to handle these things. In order to keep the mob justice from effecting my lower level members i had no choice but to kick him.
You accept someone that just stole 25b out of a faction, what did you expect lmfao?
so what you are saying the mob won. thats the whole point of the mob :) you did the right thing, but appears you only did it for yourself.
The goal was to make you kick him and it succeeded. I am not sure how you would handle it personally
Vault thieves are the worst of the worst. This is what happens to them.
No one's going to blame you for not seeing a post about it this early if you do the right thing once informed, but making a post like this that really makes it sound like you only kicked him because of the threats really ain't a good look. :/
15:03:51 - 19/05/25 You sent $1 to lynx22 with the message: Hilarious how poor you were at 6500 days before you robbed 25b lol I guess you really needed it
He blocked me, it's not like I said anything mean or something
15:07:30 - 19/05/25 You added lynx22 to your enemies list with the description : Smelly little ratboy
Alright, what terminal illness is Lynx22 going to claim as pity points and justification for thieving DL's faction vault? I'm betting on cancer
@OP and other DL members, I feel really sorry for all of you. I hope y'all will be able to recover all the stolen funds...it's happened to my faction as well, so I know how crappy the whole situation is. My condolences
Exactly what it sounds like, but being nice in this kind of position is not ideal. If you really enjoy having 6 people with vault access in the faction, perhaps at least require a unanimous vote from them before extending it to one more, especially if you're the kind of person who would feel bad not giving it to an old friend...
It sounds like most people in DL hated lynx22's guts, and them being exactly the shitty person everyone thought they were they took it as an excuse to steal, screwing over the one person who did trust them. Really unfortunate and scum behavior, just not extremely unpredictable.
This makes it seem like you only kicked him because you got a threat about it
You telling me you were fine with having a vault scammer who is being very publicly blasted on the forums in your faction?
Yike
You feel bad... & I feel horrible for the members here in DL
I do not make it a point to "correct" or comment to replies to all reading the forum and exposing Internal bits...
But here we are.
The "awful judgement" is not on anyone in Leadership here... its is solely on ME
I have been told time and time what a POS Lynx22 is... by leadership & members & what I should do.
100% an ass to many... I know...
I do give him shit in those times he causes the havoc & he has tried to "fix" some mistakes after realizing.
So, I continued to support and believed in the better of Lynx who truly can be different to me 1 on 1 which incld him having bank perms (once in leadership etc...)
Well all that is gone now... backstabbing, lying & stealing - DONE!
-
lynx22 was kicked out of the faction by MADD168_8: Faction Vault Scammer - You officially do not exist to me anymore - Enjoy your afk time... 1mth.. Many will be waiting for you - Last attention you will ever get from me
02:01:30-19/05/25
& to everyone else here - reading and commenting - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!
Truly humbled by the Comments, DM's, Donations