yall ever have one of those moments where you have a strong dislike for someone, but they also have really good opinions you agree with?
im having one of those moments, someone send help i dont like remembering that the world isnt black and while xD
Started by AmeNyaa [2086144] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 694 / 694 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
yall ever have one of those moments where you have a strong dislike for someone, but they also have really good opinions you agree with?
im having one of those moments, someone send help i dont like remembering that the world isnt black and while xD
More Halloween targets! 🎉
So there was a 3b collateral plus a fee to loan some Warlord Weapons early In the RW days. When the weapons and fee was the paid the collateral was not returned, MADD fed my friend some excuse as why not and she still returned the rentals and paid the fees.
She expressed being upset after awhile of not being paid and I offered to reach out to some mutual friends from back in the FireStarters Eliminations a few years back, I also have a family member who is in TNL and was a mutual friend.
My friend expressed for me not the do anything to not make her a target or risk not getting her money back at all. So I didn't.
After 6 months or so my friend finally allowed me to reach out as long as I didn't let MADD know it was coming from herm so I did.
After reaching out my friends from TNL managed to get her to pay half of what was owed out of the 3b, so 1.5b had been returned after 6 months.
I'm not sure what excuses were fed to whom as I did not ask.
After some more months YellowFlash reached out to me when I brought up MaDD was a scammer, this was when she ran a Faction with the staff member, I assumed to be St8 but cannot recall.
After providing YellowFlash with screenshots my friend was finally paid back, with interest. I never asked how much interest nor did I care, I simply was happy she got her money back.
Shortly after I noticed the staff member was no longer the CO, I never noticed he wasn't a staff member anymore.
Based off everything I know I believe she has been taking advantage of people by manipulating others behind the scenes, very well infact. It's worked for her for a long ass time and nit everyone is equip to react appropriately.
I feel like the result of my friends money being returned and interest being given was to cover for the scam she was about to try and pull off from STR8.
I think STR8 got wind of how untrustworthy she was somehow and reacted the only way he knew how. Which cost him his position.
Which I am sure Madd was fully aware of.
I survived reading 13 pages of this. Sorry this happened to innocent faction members who didn't deserve to be robbed in the process of the ME ME ME drama.
Some men are shit and this is a great example.
I'm sorry for the faction I know you guys are a active fun group so I'm sorry to see this happen
Sounds like they deserved everything, and now they are hidding under thin blanket of innocence. Community seems not be smart enough to dissect; rather line themselves up in support like old people do when they watch soap operas
I don't think so.
Madds in particular isn't on trial because it wasn't really Madds that was stolen from - It was the entire faction.
Who in charge appointed the vault thief to have power over all members money?
Someone who was once a close friend of Madds, but they decided to end the friendship cause Madds chose her "lesbian friends" over Lynx and Lynx felt that they owed the entire 25b because Madds didn't give them attention, didn't get checkup by Madds, and felt entitled to more than the friend status quota, aka it's called being a simp with a lack of brain capacity to not realise people have other friends as well.
Its called escaping responsibility. Ultimately, the leader is responsible for who they choose to rule over their members money.
Very true, but you'll never know which friend or person you trust will stab you in the back. A vault scam can happen to anyone.
also have no clue wth is happening in this thread, seems to be different stories coming together now
I stand with Taxxon. They all bad.
**eats popcorn**
Added to the enemies too.
It seems that the side that started this thread, is not as clean as they portray themselves as
Wait who are we angry at now
Be angry at those who create drama to spur entire playerbase into action against one single person, without acknowledging failure. There are no angels in this game
2.4b bonked by >400m