I had 3 drug packs in my Bazaar added 2 more , should of been 5 in there , looked only three in there , even gave me the red writing warning that the ones already in there they price would change to my new lower price ,no events no one brought them they didn’t go back in my items just gone
Bazaar issue
Started by DonnieBrasco [1130241] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Most-liked replies
You had 1 Drug pack listed on your bazaar and you added two more on top of it. You did not have 3 in there before adding the new one.
Thanks!
That’s weird I must be going mad swear I see I had 3 , thank you for your reply and facts/information 👍🏻🫱🏻🫲🏼