13:42:36 - 20/05/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a foundry gaining 2x Magnesium Shavings
New item?
[Crimes 2.0] Burglary: An In-Depth Guide
Started by Emforus [2535044] Wiki Contributor on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 307 / 307 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Ages since I completed the uniques here - I go back and see that now you can SHOOSE the actual building you want to scout for slightly more nerve - that will make getting al of the uniques a lot easier for people!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16471777&b=0&a=0
We have also released 19 new outcomes across specific targets, providing items such as Thermite, Kerosene, and Hydrogen for use in an upcoming crime.
So, in addition to focused scouting (a good change, but god I wasted so much scouting for my last couple uniques looool) new items.
And!
Furthermore, a new honor bar is available to unlock the first time you attempt a focused scout.
EDIt - Can confirm: 14:57:58 - 20/05/25 You were awarded the honor: Homing
Mentions: Burglary : Focused Scouting
Anyone know can you still get net from burglary.
no shit right. probably 2500 nerve search for those last 3 unique. I was pretty sure this functionality would be added and I certainly could have waited.
Doing the same thing with disposal to chase illicit services honors. Silly. Probably be a 2 nerve non time gated crime eventually released.
All new items known at the moment and where they're found:
- Hydrogen Tank: Old Factory
- Methane Tank: Farm Storage Unit
- Diesel: Truckyard / Lake House (x2)
- Kerosene: Dockside Warehouse
- Magnesium Shavings: Foundry (x2)
- Thermite: Shipyard
Still missing the Fire Extinguisher, plus ithey said 19 outcomes were released and I only see 7 here, so commercial and residential likely have more.
Most of the credit goes to the folk at Loot Rangers, the rest is just stuff I burgled myself.
There's a couple of threads on this subject as well
09:50:58 - 21/05/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a truckyard gaining 60x 5.56mm Rifle Round Piercing ammunition
Not a unique by the way, must be 1 of the new outcomes added
19:31:31 - 20/05/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a shipyard gaining 1x Thermite
Image of honour bar: [image: i.ibb.co]
21:17:47 - 21/05/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a fertilizer plant gaining 1x Fire Extinguisher
This needs updating on how to obtain the homing merit.
there is a hunch of new crime merits that suddenly popped into existence, and homing (new burglary skill) is one of them
all the love and support tho
I don't understand, my records show I have burgled every single type of location multiple times. I long got level 100 in there so they are all unlocked. Yet for some reason it still says
Distinct targets burgled: 29 / 34
Wtf
It will only show in your record if you have burgled it, it doesn’t show all 34 from the start. The best thing to do is to go on the Wiki where it lists all 34 and compare it to your record for any which aren’t there. You then need to scout them but they might take a while to appear, as it’s most likely ones which only spawn at CS 100 which you haven’t went back for.
For example I was on 33/34 because after I got level 100 I never went back and burgled the Manor House within the residential targets, but doesn’t show on the record as burgled 0 times, it basically just doesn’t show at all until you scout it at least once.
i think residential beach hut
18:20:30 - 25/05/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a foundry gaining 1x Fire Extinguisher
14:25:32 - 29/05/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a paper mill gaining 1x Fire Extinguisher
https://imgur.com/a/r6WPkbT
almost complete casing of paper mill
...Am I the luckiest MFer on Earth? Literally the second Foundry I targeted-scout to see if I can grab it:
b
Just as an update and not sure if others have noticed or having this issue.
Im over CS 81 and the Recruitment Agency hasnt unlocked in the drop down menu for me as of yet lol.