Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pickpocketing merit

Started by MR_TOKE [3210644] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 619 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
48
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
MR_TOKE [3210644]

Based on the (brilliant) Bob Mortimer video in the market report, the new merit will be for pickpocketing skinny targets, and will be called...

 

Slim Pickings!   (And if it's not, it bloody well should be).

 

Yes this is obvious, but I couldn't find any mention of it on the forum so I thought I'd be First™.  I haven't felt this pleased with myself since I finished the mini sudoku on the kids menu at Zizzi.

Politics [2250481]

Confirmed. Seems to be 10 skinny people in a row without any failures took me a few tries. I'm also lvl 81 pickpocket now was 80 before starting. No idea if that matters.

Ygaria_Varr [2811829]

Thanks very much for helping me get the new merit.

 

I somehow overlooked it in the Free Merit Tuesdays thread but yours caught my eye.

 

PMV [1577993]

Yep, just pick pocketed 10 skinny people in a row and got the merit. Pretty easy with 100 CS, no fails.

BORT [3549426]

It doesn’t have to be 10 successful attempts. I failed twice and still got the merit after my 10th successful one.