I've been in a job for about a week now and my settled in is only +6 -- I only have two lightning bolts in my effectiveness. My stats are higher than the requirements. What else can I do?
Also, when do I unlock the higher-cost specials?
Be more active take less drugs. And when the company gets more stars
Check my activity stats and drug usage stats. :p
Perhaps do something different from what you normally do when you are online? Send a few emails, send some chats, post in forum, buy and sell something from market, buy / sell from auction.... you get the idea!
There have been quite a few cases of someone seemingly being active, but for some reason the system isn't recognising it. So just try some different things and see if it works.
I buy/sell on the market every day, send emails, chat, post in the forums most days... it's fine now, it went up to +10 but I think it took two weeks for that to happen.
It's +1 per day, and caps at +10.
may be you are in the wrong position ?
Hold patience. Ask your director to hold patience. It can take 8-9 days at max.