Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Goodbye

Started by Receipt [3480295] on in General Non-related.

9 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Receipt [3480295]

Goodbye, guys. I have sadly decided to leave. You may be asking why, though. It is mainly because I have a lot of school work, and I need to actually touch some grass, and I have many more projects that I need to do.

 

Welp, this is goodbye 

 

See you later