Hey all,
I'm trying to get some positive feedback for the new Bazaar Directory system, as currently in my eyes I can't seem to find any benefit to it. I doubt you want to hear me piss and moan about it so I'll keep that to myself. Feel free to drop how separating the bazaar from the market and making it it's own thing has helped you or someone you know.
Also side feedback for the devs incase they look at this, I'd like to not be shown bazaars that are closed in the directory please. It takes up space for others who are open to be displayed.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
I just wanna know why The Pillow Emporium didn't make the "Pillow" category?
I've been open for at least a year now.
I don't think it's helped at all, but it removing bazaars from the item market wasn't supposed to make it better. Just to make the item market and bazaars more different.
Side note response: Agree with you on this, at least they could make it a setting.
RW weapon sales is cool until I get bored and manipulate it for fun idk, maybe later.
Edit: CD's nutz clearly beat me to it.
I just can’t see why they were wasting all the development into item market. Just use existing bazaars and have a bazaar directory. Automatically tax bazaars at 5% . Easy. Why do companies make things so arse about face
There are some positives.
If you are a scammer or just want to upsell your stuff for +10% it is a great way to do so. Once you get listed you can upsell items at any price since many can't have all the values memorized, and I saw it happen to others and tested myself with few items that people just buy whatever price is given. This is also how the recent drama with Air happened where she raided a faction into oblivion after buying an item without checking its value.
Other than that, it is another page you can open for the Easter egg hunt!
Great Post OP, don't get why it was reported.
Just make sure to enemy the HoF Faction leaders so they don't raid you and your friends if you do try this.
Its just a bazaar HOF
Yea, be grateful, we didnt even need to suggest for this hof to be done and they automatically done it!
It hasn't even been a week yet.
Ppl are still trying to figure out where they want to specialize in.
Found Chedburns alt.
Thanks Honey For Your Sweet Sweet Flattery And Support.
Graved - Duplicate:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16471758&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Bazaar Directory RELEASED ?