Who is Zephyr? U fattylumpkin!
DND
Started by Kaali_Kaali [3668485] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Lmao he's the leader of our faction wtf
This should be good
Fair I don't know you either
oooooooh, still don't know.
Page 2 took an amazing turn. I'm glad I could help introduce a cognitively impaired player with his ***checks notes*** faction leadership.
will my faction leadership care what I do here?
It seems your faction leadership doesn't care about you at all. Live it up!
ok fatty! Don't react like a kid.
Your response makes me think you haven't had many encounters with kids, which is probably a good thing. Keep up the no contact!
lol this is... udk how to describe it, but please remind me to come and give it a read later
My favorite class is Soul knife Rogue
What piss me off the most about this thread, is that this dipshit has the RNG honor.
Is it that rare? I got it like 10 days into the game and thought it was like cookie clicker one that ticks every second so you just need like a few weeks or months to get it
For some, it’s a skill issue…
bow down Belli🤣
Hey fatty. Why so hate? Please don't cry.
Keep going. Just a few more retarded comebacks and you'll get the Smoothbrain merit.
Me doing damage control after forgetting to teach newbs forum etiquette
(Not that this one seems teachable)
It's not super op but swashbuckler with a couple ac boosts was pretty darn fun