Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War tracker script

Started by MrDre [2767929] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
MrDre [2767929]

I use torn pda primarily, and can’t open multiple tabs. I have a script that lets me predict battle stats, but is there any that can highlight people I’ve chosen are within my reach? For example, if I go to someone’s faction page, I can see either a symbol or a different highlight on people I’ve selected to be within my range. Makes it easier on pda so to not have multiple long tabs and make it easier to use.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

You use torn pda. You can add the faction to your war stake out tab & hide everyone out of your stat range. 

 

Or ff scouter, torn you central or bsp (above).