torn car
Started by nannerz [3478426] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
He was not behind the wheel at the time..
Well he technically was but the car was on autopilot as you can see..
Please do not Torn and drive.. 🚗
Torn responsibility like my friend here and let the car drive you and read the news 🤣 🗞️
SPOONphed approves this message
Yes 🙌 🙂↕️
torn fridge?
Ched trying to get marketing via distracted driver crash on the news.
Gotta min max those gym gains and flight times.
All EVs should be burned.
"Officer, I had to take my Xanax to stay on top of my drug cooldown!"
"Officer, I had to carry my factionmates for the ranked war!"
"Officer, I was grinding 1 lap speedway races to get the merit!"
all individual passenger vehicles should be burned
followed by all the individuals too
carbon neutral
⚡ supercharged baby ⚡
torn car
i can confirm i play on my trusty smartfridge
Sharing pics of you 69ing on Torn. Feet pics have finally been out done.
W (eyes on the road tho lol)
900E
peak performance
I see your torn car, I raise you SMTH's torn-cycle!