Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$1 BAZAAR

Started by kevdadon [3688974] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
kevdadon [3688974]

             $1 $1 $1 $1 $1 $1

DROP BUY MAYBEY THE DOLLAT ITEM IS UNLOCKED JUST FOR YOU 

 

 

WATCH OUT FOR FLASH DEALS ANYWHERE FROM 2X YOUR $ TO 100X YOUR $

 

 

HPE ALL IS WELL GOOD LUCH AND THANK YOU 

 

 

 

 

https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php#/       

 

 

            

P.S. ASK ABOUT MYSTERY PARCELS 

Phtmwaste [3632208]

Mystery parcel was worth it! Always a gamble, and enjoyable. Thank you!

 

16:37:43 - 26/05/25 kevdadon sent a Birthday Present to you with the message: mystery parcel have fun

Jeffyboy_jeff [2661810]

Decided to treat myself to a lil mystery box worth 10m. Was absolutely expecting a scam and for him to not send anything but to my surprise I was sent a small present (16:21:06 - 26/05/25 kevdadon sent a Birthday Present to you with the message: hope you enjoy).from the contents raw value I had a small loss so I’m not to mad, however, one of the items was a spicy pack of drugs which hit some xan so I ended up making profit. Would buy again since I love a lil bit of gambling and would recommend.

NoOnedidit [3730330]

"f**k it we ball" I'm very pleased with what I got. Thanks!!

 

20:45:52 - 26/05/25 You opened a Present containing 1x Bandana, 1x Disposable Mask, 1x Jacket, 1x Pantyhose, 1x Peplum Top, 1x Skirt, 1x Speedo, 1x Yoga Pants, 1x Chocolate Egg, 1x Ipecac Syrup