Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Garden Gnomes

Started by Kiikiaskell [3344640] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Kiikiaskell [3344640]

Hi! I’m looking to buy lots of garden gnomes. Don’t ask me why, I just can say it’s “work related”. I offer full market value for them. Just send me a dm with the amount and we’ll figure out how much do I owe you.

 

100% mugfree by my side 😬

Kiikiaskell [3344640]

Why gnomes, you ask?

 

Because someone has to do it.

While others are flipping Xanax or bleeding out in alleys, I’m out here chasing down tiny ceramic men in pointy hats—for a living.

 

Is it glamorous? No.

Is it legal? Technically.

Is it the kind of job that makes you question your life choices at 3AM while haggling over 1,000 garden gnomes? Absolutely.

 

But in this capitalist cesspool we call Torn, someone has to supply the collectors, the merit hunters, and the dangerously obsessed.

 

So yeah, I deal in gnomes.

Because some money smells like garden soil—and I’m not picky if it pays.