Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fcation Theif .....

Started by jormungandr [1838264] on in General Discussion.

66 replies · 2.19k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
67
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Bombsight [3464292] ×2 Fateistwisted [3452174] ×1

jormungandr [1838264]

Wrong or right .......Do you Dislike Thief's or Scammers 

 

I would like to tell you a short story about one guy named DrHavocc [3464292]

Me and my faction the coiled order just finished our well planned war 

My leader was promoting players but forgot one rank had access to the vaults

Next thing I know the faction vaults have been emptied from our last war 

DrHavocc [3464292] robbed everything i like to thiink people have a moral compass

But obviously this player doesn't......I hate Thief's I will forever mug this player

I must say thank you to loki for replacing 80m off the 96m debt DrHavocc [3464292]

stole so our lower members still get payed big respect to you loki 

 

 

I'm just getting awareness out there for faction Thief's and be careful off this player 

 

DrHavocc [3464292]

 

Proof

 

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1FoRU4QdCV/

Leerie [3387354]

Make sure you really know the person before giving them vault rights.

 

Learn from this mistake and carry your knowledge for next time.

jormungandr [1838264]

Honestly he seemed a nice guy then boom emptied vaults lol shame really could have earned that in a couple wars 

thekwebb [2669087]

[image: imgur.com]

I'll coordinate almost every chain when I have time

Torn to Johan:

Today 16:06

I just need a place to put my money and I could get it out when I want I don't how I'm dependent on someone else getting it if there not on

that's my only requirement if you'll have me

Yeah you would be given an officer position mate. Dont you have a vault on your PI? That's where I keep all my money

I'll give you vault access for sure, if you join I'll give you an officer promotion then if you can provve

your trust to me over like a week or two I'll give you vault access?

——————

that’s what the screenshots between your leader and this idiot says

Pinguux [2331130]

DrHavocc

 

small amount of money to lose to learn a valuable lesson..

 

Wish you luck in the future and be careful who's got perms.. 👀 

 

Edit - imagine being labed a scammer over 96m 🤣🤣

Mentions: Bombsight [3464292]

jormungandr [1838264]

Ye I understand stand bro my leader is at fault to but I'm an honest player if I was given vault perms I wouldn't rob the faction that's the type off guy I am someone yesterday gave me 6m I sent a message ty for the gift guy said sorry sent bumy mistake was his serotonin money so I said no worries sent it back why rob someone when you can earn is ever so fast especially with our ranked war update back in the day it wasn't that easy to make money it baffles me bro no trust in some 

thekwebb [2669087]

Honestly buddy if you don’t have vault perms and your leader forked them over that easily to some random noob you should be highly insulted and move along to somewhere that the leadership has a high enough IQ to attend public schooling (kinda like Forrest Gump). It just doesn’t speak comfortably that someone could fall for something so clearly telegraphed as what was done here.

BobrKurwa [2841258]

Vault access.

Usually to someone who knows how to make money like networth going brrr and has been around long time. If it is really necessary.

thekwebb [2669087]

Hey I just actually read what you wrote here, and either YOU, or your idiot leader are trying to lie to us here dude, your leader gave into this guy saying some very clear vault scamming shit and intentionally gave him permissions. I suck at posting screenshot links but don’t lie my guy.

Pinguux [2331130]

Just because you wouldn't doesn't mean others wouldn't..

 

Your leader is a idiot and made a pretty big mistake..

 

Lucky they only lost 96m..

 

Either move on or stay with him, just don't keep your money in the vault is my suggestion 🤣😉

SimbaJack [2441977]

I was a leader in my last faction for years.  Could have robbed them for 20B +.......

 

What a shame some people have no self control or morals or empathy.......

 

96M???  Really that's less than month of crimes income or OC income lol 

 

Now your account is flagged as a vault theif forever ....