Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

60 embargos

Started by cats [2155267] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
cats [2155267]

Stock is 60 embargos. I can apply them around the clock or whenever you would like. Standard rate of 4m each.

Update, stock is 29. Selling out too quick so I'll be taking a break. Price is 5m each for now if you still want to buy.

cats [2155267]

Update, stock is 29. Selling out too quick so I'll be taking a break. Price is 5m each for now if you still want to buy.