Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ghost Money

Started by Francisco_LJ [3718943] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Francisco_LJ [3718943]

So, last night I sold a Lawyer's business card and immediately got attacked afterward. For some reason, this morning, I didn't get my money-I only had the 600$ I went to sleep with. It doesn't say that I was mugged, and even if I was I'd still have SOME of the money. The LBC I sold isn't in my inventory or my listings anymore, either. Can someone explain this to me? How can I get my money back?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You purchased a bunch of items after selling the Lawyer's Business Card. All of your money is accounted for.

 

 

Thanks!