Thanks for the brick
Closed
Started by SlippyGuinness [3698944] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bought brick gl
Commute done will start sending gifts shortly - thanks for patience overnight will up the stakes
Brought brick got paid more then 100,000 , make sure you buy 1 before you lose out
All paid up - some random logs here - 11 more people to go and then items will be randomly sent after completion.
08:39:27 - 26/05/25 You sent $1,000,000 to Leenchi
08:40:05 - 26/05/25 You sent $2,000,000 to Birchman
08:37:22 - 26/05/25 You sent $222,222 to usul-enkidu
08:36:59 - 26/05/25 SlippyGuinness sent $300,000 to you
Thanks so much slippy! :)
Still open
10:14:21 - 26/05/25 You sent a Flail to ThitherThread
10:25:38 - 26/05/25 You sent a Beretta Pico to Gnomercyy
10:27:33 - 26/05/25 You bought a Brick on SlippyGuinness's bazaar at $1,000 each for a total of $1,000
just what I needed 🙏🏻
I bought one! 😁
11:24:55 - 26/05/25 You sent some Xanax to Ashaline
I bought one, dunno if too late.
Still open
12:00:28 - 26/05/25 You bought a Brick on SlippyGuinness's bazaar at $1,000 each for a total of $1,000
Few spots left
12:49:29 - 26/05/25 You bought a Brick on SlippyGuinness's bazaar at $1,000 each for a total of $1,000
Thanks all
Spent $1000 and all I got is this lousy brick!