oh no!
my condolences - RIP
Started by thestud [1654931] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 237 / 237 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
oh no!
my condolences - RIP
RIP
Rest in peace, im sorry for your loss.
Om shanti …
Deepest condolences!!
Om Shanti.
I am really sorry for your loss. May his soul rest in peace.
May his soul find peace and solace
I don't recall ever interacting with Nihar, but he is spoken highly of where I come from. RIP buddy.
Firstly, im sorry for your loss, thestud. May Nihar rest in peace.
Secondly, carljung, for once, I'm sorry to you as well. We may have our current issues, but perhaps I should not have done this thing in the forum post, especially when someone has passed away.
Atleast you just disliked a post made by someone here...
Unlike this piece of rotten shit who downvoted the thread...
I mean seriously??? what kind of mentally depraved person dislikes a remembrance/eulogy thread in memory of a departed friend/family?
I have never cared about upvotes/downvotes, but wont lie... this one touched a nerve...
Have dmed his Leader to kick him out. He thinks it might be a misunderstanding & said he'll talk to him and get back to me... given him till EOD today.
EDIT : Just got an apology from Cannibaltoy
Cannibaltoy says:
im sorry for rating your thread with a dislike, it was a misclick. im sorry for your loss, truly.
Mentions: Cannibaltoy [3668339]
it was a misclick. i'm really, truly sorry for your loss. is there a way to change the rating?
Its ok.
Maybe I over-reacted... this is quite emotional for me.
Rip Nihar ... Peace to your soul and sympathy for his family
last thing he said to me :( (And if something happens to me I have company insurance and personal too) will be missed rip Nihar ♥️
RIP Nihar, much sympathy to you and his family. He was a nice guy, and way too young to be gone :(
Always had so much respect for Nihar. This is sad to see. Condolences.
I spoke with Nihar a few times on Discord. He was such a polite and friendly guy. He seemed passionate about food when he was telling me what he was going to be cooking.
My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.
Rest In Peace Nihar.
Rest in peace. We had some good laughs when he was in NS, did some cache farming and spent many a night on Discord talking crap.
I still have this in my profile, Nihar made it and sent it to me after our cache farming was over.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
RIP brother Nihar!!
I only ever knew him as a reliable trader. In my first two years playing, i traded with him over 50 times.
It was always smooth going and as a newer weaker player, I was never concerned when dealing with him.
RIP Nihar