Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Early Discharge Bug

Started by -Thor- [165392] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

-Thor- [165392]

Good afternoon -

 

I was looking to mug someone actively bidding on an item, when I lost - and was given Early Discharge. This is odd for a few reasons

 

  1. I'm not in a faction
  2. They are not in a Ranked War
  3. I disabled Torntools thinking it was just a glitch, but sure enough - it's still an option. Here are some screenshots -

 

 

 

 

I tried to recreate this.. losing to Rgiskard and Wendy again to no avail. I had a bounty placed on me to see if that would also trigger ED again - to no avail. Very odd! Curious as to how and why this would of triggered.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

To summarize the timeline:

  1. You were in a faction that was in a ranked war.
  2. The ranked war ended.
  3. You left the faction.
  4. The first hospital visit since the ranked war ended gave you ED, it was a loss to a random player.

 

I will ask Sergey to check this.

 

Thanks!

-Thor- [165392]

To summarize the timeline:

  1. You were in a faction that was in a ranked war. Correct
  2. The ranked war ended. Correct
  3. You left the faction. Kicked, but same affect.
  4. The first hospital visit since the ranked war ended gave you ED, it was a loss to a random player. Correct