Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot view events

Started by Pyrit [2111649] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Pyrit [2111649]

I can no longer view my events. When I click on the button in the sidebar it just shows the 404 page not found error page.

Pyrit [2111649]

It has been like this since this morning, but I noticed just now that I also can't open the crimes page now. When I try it says 'No such page'. That is new.

 

Edit: I can access both pages on mobile