asked at leat 3x a day "why didn't I join"
button should be same colour as sit out and leave until it's pressed.
Its almost impossible to know if its pressed or not.
pressed
not pressed
I'm not even sure now if I got them right way round.
Started by Hardbasta [3442270] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
asked at leat 3x a day "why didn't I join"
button should be same colour as sit out and leave until it's pressed.
Its almost impossible to know if its pressed or not.
pressed
not pressed
I'm not even sure now if I got them right way round.
I will assign this to Catherine for now, we will need to ask our designer to prepare changes for us.
Thanks!