Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking errors

Started by Haz [1578339] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Haz [1578339]

During attack https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=968f6e47cc943c64d1a1b4337a69d51d

I attempted to use my Melee weapon, clicking this was unresponsive with an error message appearing up the top of the screen. 

I didn't have other weapons equipped so i used kick, this seemed to work but the attack froze my whole game. Clicking 'Back to profile' would load my profile but then put me back in the attack log when trying to click anything else i.e. 'home'. Kick stopped working and I was frozen and unable to play the game until the attack timed out. 

Haz [1578339]

Unrepeatable, but very strange. I spammed the melee weapon hit so the errors at that time would show multiple times hopefully in the DB. My whole site of torn on pc & mobile browser was in a unplayable state until timeout. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have credited 25 energy to you for the missed attack. Please file a new report if this happens again.

 

Thanks!